As we wrap our month in California we recorded this Best/Worst list:
- Best New Buddy – Bennett. Hands Down. Period.
- Best Way to Spend 21 Days – Holidays with Nikki, Nate, Bennett, Stella, Chris, Natalie, Liz, Dawn and Paul.
- Best (Most Courteous) Drivers – San Francisco drivers, mostly, are the nicest we’ve encountered. They let you merge, they watch out for bikes, and they often drive below the speed limit… although that may be a limitation of their hybrid cars!
- Worst Drivers – Los Angeles. Thumbs Down. Period.
- Best Amusement Park Substitute – Piloting a 3/4 ton, crew cab, diesel pickup truck on the narrow, steep hills of San Francisco.
- Best Sick Thrill: Putting the fear of god into Smart Car drivers.
- Best Reunion – Visiting high school friend Kim and her family in Ojai after MANY years.
- Worst thing to share the road
- Best Scenery – Pretty much all of it.